Sunday, June 29, 2008

Babies, babies, babies

One of the fun things I did while I was home was visit some good friends and see their cute babies! Pictures are only so good! I was so excited to hold them and see them in person.


My friend Nikki and her ADORABLE little boy Kohen. He was born in February.


Alli was so nice to have her baby a few days early to make sure I could see Jordyn! She is so tiny, only 6 pounds, and she has a lot of hair!

Tara, me, Alli, and Nikki at the hospital.

Alex, Des, me, and Macy

My cute friend Des had another girl about a month ago. I loved holding little Macy even though she prefers her mom! She has a ton of dark hair and looks just like her dad. Alex is the smartest 2 year old I have ever met! She was constantly impressing me and making me laugh. When we were leaving their house after dinner, we were saying our thanks to each other and Alex wanted to join in. She said, "And thanks for...(thinking of something to say) leaving!" We all started laughing hysterically so she did too and in between laughs she said, "I'm serious!" What a funny girl! She has the best parents!

4 comments:

Hiller Family said...

I LOVE babies, and they are all so cute. Sounds like fun...

Des said...

Thanks for coming over and for the adorable outfit! You're such great friends and it was so nice to see you!

Perry's said...

OH they are all so cute, now you are just going to be that much more baby hungry!! Glad you are having fun but I miss you, can't wait for you to get back so we can catch up!! BTW good job blogging on your trip I still have yet to post about ours!

Grant and Alli said...

It was so good seeing you! Thanks for coming to the hospital...
I look like a swollen balloon in the pics compared to you guys, I guess thats motivation for me, right? When are you coming back again?