Thursday, August 14, 2008

Our Anniversary

We celebrated our 4 year anniversary tonight! I've decided that we've been married long enough that we're not "newlyweds" anymore but it's been long enough that it's hard to really remember our wedding day. During this time, we've had some good times and some not so good times but I'm so grateful that I have a wonderful husband by my side through it all.
Love ya, Chase!

6 comments:

Hiller Family said...

Congrats Guys!

Darcie said...

4 years!! Next thing you know it will be 10 and you won't remember what is was like not being married!! CONGRATS!!!

**Cunningham's** said...

AHHH, Happy Anniversary only a few days late... I love you Raquel!!

Dehner Family said...

I love seeing wedding pictures. Your dress was beautiful... oh and you guys weren't that shabby either.

Perry's said...

What a beautiful bride you were! Quentine you don't look half bad either:) HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Des said...

Congratulations you two! Love you both!