It's official, Tara is now Mrs. Carlson! I was so glad we were able to be there to go through the temple with her as well as all the other wedding festivities. She was married in the Salt Lake temple, lunch at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building, and reception at a church near my mom's. Everything was so nice and it all went so smoothly. She was a BEAUTIFUL bride and it was easy to see how happy they are!
Congratulations Tara and Chad! We are so HAPPY for you guys and we love you!

9 comments:
Sounds like everything was amazing. We miss you already, obvisously your trip wasn't near long enough!
Look how cute and tan you are!! Glad you had fun, congrats to your sister - she looks beautiful! Glad your back so we can play!
FINALLY her day was here!! It was so good to see you again as usual, I just wish you could stay longer! I feel bad Kohen was so fussy so we didn't stay. :( I wanted to hang out with you and watch the cake and them leaving.
Wow, you look GREAT!! Sound like everything went really well.
I am glad that we got to see you guys even if it was only for a few hours. It was nice to sit and visit with you.
Tell Chase thanks for playing with my kids in the pool. They had so much FUN w/ him :)
First of all...Yay, Tara!
Second of all...YOU are gorgeous!
Bummer we weren't able to get together, but I'm glad her wedding went well. And I love her dress!
I came across your blog and love it! Your dog Boxer is the cutest thing ever. His choking incident was a little scary - lucky you knew what to do.
Amber
It was so good to see you and Chase too! I'm so glad that we could all be there... I can't believe how fast time has gone by and how everyone is getting to be so grown up! You looked beautiful Raquel! Oh, and seriously I can't believe you got the Spiderman comment!!! I thought I was home free with that one, but man I was wrong!
Oh I can't believe Tara is married! You guys both look so cute...I'm so sad I missed it:(
Hey I just got your email about teaching pre-school. That is so cool. Are you doing it at your house or somewhere else? Can I reserve a spot for next year? I wish he was 3 already.
Post a Comment