We spent last week on a cruise for Chase's fall break. We went with our friends Shayne and Sherri and we had a WONDERFUL time! It was so nice to spend time together, relax and enjoy the sun and seeing new places.
Boxer was so helpful while I was packing. I wanted to leave him in there and take him with us!
Our Ship
We went on Carnival's Valor and it was really nice. The theme was heroes and heroics. We had a small room with bunk beds, but it was the water slide that sold the boys on this ship. Of course we loved the life jacket drill and the towel animals that were left in our room daily. Chase and Shayne spent a little time in the casino and discovered their new love...sushi. They became friends with the server since they were there everyday!
Dining Room
We went to the dining room every night and we had 2 formal nights. The food was good and we ate way too much. Chase was glad Shayne was there so he wasn't the only one ordering 2 or 3 starters and main courses. Chase loved the lobster and shrimp and I loved all the desserts. The waiters would do a little show and Sherri got to dance with ours.

Roatan
This was our 2nd stop (the first was Grand Cayman but we had already been there so we just did some shopping). We went on the zip line, or Canopy in Spanish. It was so fun flying through the trees on 13 different lines. We ended the day at a beautiful beach.

Belize
Next we went to Belize and went cave tubing. The river's current pushed us through 4 dark caves. I was a little nervous at first because a few people got pushed up against the walls but it was really cool! We made trains with our tubes by linking feet with armpits. We couldn't take cameras with us but at least you get to see how cute we all looked suited up!
Next we went to Belize and went cave tubing. The river's current pushed us through 4 dark caves. I was a little nervous at first because a few people got pushed up against the walls but it was really cool! We made trains with our tubes by linking feet with armpits. We couldn't take cameras with us but at least you get to see how cute we all looked suited up!

Cozumel
This was my favorite stop because it was so pretty and clean. The water around the island is such a pretty color of blue. I put my life in Chase's hands riding behind him on a scooter. This was a great way to see things. We rode around and stopped at about 5 beaches. We even ate lunch on the beach. So much fun!
This was my favorite stop because it was so pretty and clean. The water around the island is such a pretty color of blue. I put my life in Chase's hands riding behind him on a scooter. This was a great way to see things. We rode around and stopped at about 5 beaches. We even ate lunch on the beach. So much fun!

We didn't buy many souvenirs but we did get Boxer a shirt! I know it's hard to see but it says I love Cozumel and it was to help the humane society. We had so much fun! I'm ready to go again!


13 comments:
Looks like it was such a fun trip! The zipline looks like it was a blast. Love the shirt you bought for Boxer...bet you missed him!
Sounds like a blast! Boxer is adorable in his new shirt.
That looks like it was so much fun!! I'm glad you got away before the craziness starts up again. Great pics!
WOW!! Looks like a lot of FUN!! What a gr8 trip to take before school starts again.:)
Finally you posted something new!!! I'm glad you had fun! We are totally jealous! We'll have to all go on a cruise sometime soon!
Yay!! That was so much fun. It wouldn't have been as fun without you guys. Thanks for the good times! Can't wait to go again someday! Maybe when we actually have money? LOL
Glad you were able to go and had a blast - I am SO jealous though! I want some of your tan!
No fair! That looks like so much fun!! You're hair is getting so long I love it, you are one hot mamma. Seriously that picture at dinner with the black dress and turquoise shirt and earings... you look beautiful!
Looks like you guys had a good time! I love the towel animals they leave for you!
How fun! I'm so jealous! It looks like you guys had a blast :) I love the shirt you got for Boxer... He is just so darn cute!
I love cruises! It looks like you guys had a blast! He we have to get together soon we have not done anything for a while!
That looks like so much fun!! One of these days when you guys get home we should all go on one...Oh the good'ol days!
So that's why it's been FOREVER since you put on a new post!
Just kidding, I'm just being bratty cus I'm jealous that you got to go on a cruise! Sucker.
Glad to see you had fun and the next time you do a cruise will you PLEASE invite Phil and me?? Guy, I feel so forgotten!
Love you. Glad you had a great time. And tell Chase, he's the worst league.
Bye.
For reals this time.
Post a Comment