Monday, November 17, 2008

Snow...UGGG!

Although not much, we had the first accumulation of snow today. I wasn't aware that snow was forecasted but I was feeling very intuitive when I saw it because I had a dream about snow last night. In my dream I was coming out of clogging practice (yes, I used to clogg but that's beside the point) and I was walking with a bunch of people in the snow. I was telling them how bad I hate the snow and giving them reasons why: I worry about slipping and falling, getting in an accident and getting stuck. They didn't really respond but then a bull came running by and I woke up before I could be scared. (Dreams are so strange!)

But since I don't love the snow, I'll show you someone that does. Boxer realized there was something weird in the air and had to go check it out. He loved letting it hit his face, licking it off the grass and the stairs, and running circles as fast as he could.


8 comments:

Jen said...

I feel the same way you do about snow...it seems to be here to early! I used to love it when I was little....maybe because I got to play in it, not have to worry about shoveling it, or driving in it!

Davis' said...

I'm with you! I need to live somewhere warm year round. Bring on summer!

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

I don't really like the cold at all. But at least if it is cold there could be some snow so there is something to do!

daveandvicky said...

Boxer looks so cute. Not snowing here, today in the 50's. I'm not crazy 'bout snow, but I have no shoes. I only like to wear flipflops or boots. And these in between weeks are killing me.

Darcie said...

I love the snow, I only wish that it would no be on the roads. Boxer does look cute out in the snow. We are counting down until you guys come to visit. My mom said that you might be coming early, is that true?? When are you going to be here?

Hiller Family said...

Snow isn't the best, but I love sweaters and boots. Boxer is adorable; Porter has mixed feelings about the stuff silly dogs.

~Tara said...

Man! I'm glad you got your taste of snow. I hate it so BAD!!! I wish it would go away!! I can't wait to see you guys!!! :)

Heath and Brandie said...

I love the snow only on day's I don't have to go out in it, and I can snuggle on the couch and reading a good book with hot chocolate! Otherwise......yeah I hate it too!