Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Party

We got together with some friends at Sherri's and had a sports themed Halloween party. Sherri went all out with the food. Everything was so good and labeled with creepy names. Some of them were vomit cheese dip, pumpkin spider nests, deviled eyeballs, and we drank dirty water. Very fun!



Chase was a golfer but it's hard to tell without his golf shoes on.

I don't know what I am. A water girl? A fan? We're lame, we had nothing to wear.



5 comments:

Des said...

I haven't posted ours yet...but we went as Ute fans too. But Alex was a UofU cheerleader-so cute, but I just wasn't feeling the Halloween spirit this year. And I'm sort of glad it's over so I don't have to dress Alex up ONE more time! Ahhh...deep breath.

Hiller Family said...

Sounds like you enjoyed Halloween also. But we still miss you!

Perry's said...

Such a fun Halloween, especially from last year since we didn't even see our hubbies!! At least we had each other right! Your pumpkins turned out so cute!

~Tara said...

Man! You guys always have fun parties and get togethers!!! We miss ya and can't wait until we can be in on the fun with you guys!!!

Darcie said...

Glad to see that you are having FUN with out us!!! That looks like one FUN party!!!!