Yesterday was my first day at a new job! A wonderful lady in my ward (my visiting teacher) told me that another wonderful lady in my ward (who I visit teach) was hiring. She is the manager of the Seneca Apartments. So I now have the best boss in the world and I get to venture to down town Columbus.

I am a Leasing/Marketing Consultant (impressive huh) so I get to show this lovely model to potential tenants, "Notice all the cupboard space and the large windows!", and do some other things in the office. I'm so glad this job worked out and I hope I'll be very happy there.
16 comments:
Good for you Raquel! I'm sure you are going to do a great job!
cute, cute! It looks fun, and I'm excited for you, especially if it makes you happy!! Congrats!
cute, cute! It looks fun, and I'm excited for you, especially if it makes you happy!! Congrats!
cute, cute! It looks fun, and I'm excited for you, especially if it makes you happy!! Congrats!
wow sorry, got a little button happy I guess???
YAY! I'm glad it worked out. Congrats to you!
YAY! I'm glad it worked out. Congrats to you!
Okay- I think your comments button is on the fritz :) Sorry about that....
CONGRATS!!! Sounds like a FUN job!!!
YEAH!!! We are so happy for you!! Doesn't your new title have a nice ring to it?!!!! You'll be great! Hope to see ya soon!! Love ya!
That is will be fun for you! Are you still doing the preschool thing at all?
Your new job sounds fun. Are you still teaching preschool also? Looking at your Valentines Day pic reminded me of mine....i was in Utah without Bry, so i went to sizzler with my parents. he he (fun hu)
That sounds awsome! I bet you will be great at it, like everything else you do:)
That sounds really fun. You will be able to meet alot if people. Are you still teaching preschool? We miss you guys.
Congrats on the new job. Its always fun to start something new! Hope all goes well!
Wow. That job must have you Biz-ay cus you haven't posted Fo Eva, Eva! Just teasing you! love you!
Post a Comment