Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Spring Break

We had an awesome spring break! We drove to Orlando with our great friends the Perrys and Heatons. It was a really long drive but I didn't go crazy like I thought I would. On the way down, we had some long stops so we didn't get to our condo until 3:00 am. Needless to say we didn't do that on the way back. We passed the time by watching movies, reading, playing games, singing along with the radio and of course eating snacks.

Chase was an excellent driver and he drove most of the time.

We were a caravan most of the time with James and Molly behind us.

We had a really nice condo that we got a great deal on. Gotta keep up on those basketball brackets!

We had a lot of fun playing games, hanging out and going to the hot tub.

Our first stop was Universal Studios.

One of the fun roller coasters, the Hulk.

More of the Hulk.

I love the shows as much as the rides. This was a fun one with famous animals that starred in movies.

There were a few 3D shows but there was a 3D ride that was the best!

Then we went to Islands of Adventure. Jurassic Park was a fun ride. Sherry went on the ride first to tell me where the dry seat was. It was cloudy and a little too cold to be wet if you ask me. Sherry found a poncho in the garbage that she wore for one of the rides!

But if you're already wet, you might as well go on this ride so you can be with naked guy!

Lexie was such a trooper the whole trip! She loved hanging out in her stroller and thanks to the baby swap, we were able to ride the rides twice in a row!

You have to take advantage of all the picture opportunities!



I loved Seuss Land! Maybe because I love the books so much!

The last day we went to Wet n Wild to enjoy the sunshine. It has been a long time since I've been to a water park and it was a lot of fun!


This is the last night at Kobe, a Japanese steak house. I love eating at yummy places on vacation, too bad it has to end because it was SO MUCH FUN!

13 comments:

Becky said...

I love the pics! Sounds like you had a great Spring Break! Someday i'm going to make Bry take me to Disney World :)

Jen said...

It looks like such a fun trip! Glad you had a great time.

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

Looks like you guys had a fun trip I am jealous it looks so much warmer then chicago was maybe that is where we will go next year!

Molly said...

Yay for Florida! I'm ready to go back, how about you??

~Tara said...

Yay!!! Way to finally update!! Sounds like a great time! I'm jealous we didn't get to go!!! Miss ya and love ya tons!!

Harada's said...

Oh I am so jealous! It looks like you had an awesome trip. Don't vacations go by way to fast! I am glad you had lots of fun =)

oh by the way I am loving your hair =)

Nate and Kara Cooney said...

I'm glad you guys had an awesome time in Florida. Warm weather sounds good right about now. I hope everything is going well for you guys.

Hiller Family said...

Sounds like fun, we missed you in disneyland..

Dehner Family said...

Okay- it looks like you had a great time, but I'm thinking we had a better week with Boxer :) I'm glad you guys went!

Darcie said...

SOunds like you guys had a really FUn time!! Wish you could have made it to Disneyland but I am glad that you had a good trip!!!

Matt & Katie said...

What a fun Spring Break! I am jealous of your fun trip - Mine was spent sitting on the couch!
Glad you had such a great trip

Perry's said...

So much fun, why couldn't it have been longer? I am really missing that weather right about now. Uhhhh! (Lorraine)

Bryan, Jaime, and Boys said...

So much fun! Your hair is cute too, by the way.