Thursday, April 9, 2009

Spring/Easter Card Club

We had card club last night and it was a lot of fun. This month's theme brought out lots of bright colors, flowers and spring things! I always have a blast with all these ladies and there is always a lot of laughing! It's just a nice break from the norm. Here's all the fabulous cards & envelopes:

Danielle's

Amy's

Kim R's

Kathy's

Sherri's

Kim H's

Kristin's

Mine

The make-and-take was this darling lotion holder with matching card. So cute!

7 comments:

Darcie said...

Very FUN!!! What a great group!! And I LOVE all the cards!!!

Jen said...

Cute cards! I love seeing all of them and getting great ideas. You are quite the card-maker!

~Tara said...

For FUN!! When you guys move back you'll have to teach me how! :)

Harada's said...

Yay for girls night!

Hiller Family said...

You are way talented! They all turned out so cute, what a fun idea!

Bart and Krista said...

Those cards are all SO CUTE! It looks like a lot of work- you are very talented and creative! I love them.

Heath and Brandie said...

Love the cards! Thanks for the cute idea's.