Friday, May 29, 2009

It's over...for now

Today was the last day of preschool. It was sad, I will miss those cute kids! I didn't take many pictures, so not everyone is in them. They really are so fun and they always made me laugh. I think my favorite thing was when they would "read" books to each other. Sometimes it was a different language and sometimes their own version, but always very cute to listen to. This really is the best job!

6 comments:

Nate and Kara Cooney said...

I'm sure its fun working with those cute kids but I bet its nice to have a break too. We need to have you guys over soon.

Hiller Family said...

Avery's preschool graduation was last night. I bet you are a great teacher.

~Tara said...

Cute kids! I bet it's a fun job! And, it's nice you have a pretty long breatk.....so you can come and visit us for a long time!!! :)

**Cunningham's** said...

oh how fun!! looks like so much fun!!

Harada's said...

Thanks for a great year! Noah had so much fun every time he was there, and he learned so much!
You are the best!

Annie said...

Such cute pictures. Julia LOVED having you as a teacher Thank you for all that you did this year.