We haven't been doing much but we have been enjoying fall in Columbus. I'm not sure who's enjoying it the most...I have been loving the cooler weather so I'm not constantly hot and I can sleep comfortably at night. Chase is nice and let's me keep the house at 65 degrees and he stays comfortable by putting on sweatshirts and extra blankets on his side of the bed! Chase has been taking advance of the nice days by golfing and even Boxer enjoys playing outside more when it's cool, especially if it's windy!

I kind of missed my opportunity to take some pictures of the leaves but it has been really pretty! Here's something cute we made for preschool instead.

And Happy Birthday to the best and cutest dog in the world (at least in my opinion)! He's 2 today! I sure hope he'll be okay when he can't have all my attention all the time!
3 comments:
Darling background!! That fall picture is pretty!! Happy Birthday Boxer!! He's so cute and he'll just have to deal with the new addition aka 'HP'!!! Can't wait to see ya, by the way I got my ticket!!! Woot woot!!
The best and cuteset boy dog that is! We all know who has the cutest girl dogs :) Yep I am definitely loving this weather, wish it would last!
Boxer is so cute.
Post a Comment