We went to a really fun party with some of our dental friends. We had some delicious food and a lot of fun!
We played a game, girls against boys, to see who could wrap a mummy the fastest. The girls won! It was pretty funny!
Next year I have to make sure to carve pumpkins! It's my favorite part of Halloween and we kind of forgot until there wasn't any time :(
Next year I have to make sure to carve pumpkins! It's my favorite part of Halloween and we kind of forgot until there wasn't any time :(
4 comments:
Fun!! You could have been octamom!!! I can't wait for you guys to move back so we can have fun parties of our own!!! I'm getting so excited to see ya!!! :)
If you are really sad about not carving a pumpkin, we have one sitting on our kitchen table that we haven't touched... We were such slackers this year. It's all yours if you want it. BTW- I love your shirt. Funny.
What a fun party! I love everyones costumes. You look so cute!
Looks like lots of fun. I bet it was a hoot watching everyone go after the donuts.
Post a Comment