Way back in September when we were in Utah, I had a couple of family baby showers but I didn't take any pictures. (I'm retarded.) Some friends here had a shower for me last week with ward, work and dental friends. It was so much fun and I'm so grateful for all of the wonderful gifts we received!
7 comments:
How fun!! I miss you so much!! I SERIOUSLY can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!! I'm EXCITED to see 'HP'!!! :-)
You are so adorable! I love your outfit you're wearing. Also, the swing you got is the BEST! You will love it and so will baby. Glad you've been spoiled with some showers.
Okay it looks like quite the shower. But if HP is the initials of my new nephew I'm hoping you will share sometime soon.
Glad you had fun at your shower!
Way to go Chase for spraining his ankle! Crappy timing!
Let me know if I can come help you with it. I really would be happy to. I have decorated and put a baby boy's room together a couple of times. =)
Hey I was thinking we could get a couple girls and go have a fun girls night soon before baby comes.
Dinner and a movie or something like that.. What do you think?
I need a night out! =)
Looks like a lot of FUN!! And I am with Alicia... What is this "HP" all about??
Also I have "baby davis" for christmas is there anything that you still need or would like for the baby?? I need to get started so I can send it to you and you will be able to have it by Christmas!!
Tell Chase to feel better and GET started on that nursey!!
Shelby said "Raquel's belly is SO cute!!" And the rest of us agree!!
It looks like it was a fun shower. i wish i could have been there. you got so many cute things.
how fun! i'm bummed i couldn't be there. i just can't believe how soon you are due! how exciting! love you guys.
oh, and tell chase to man up and make you a nursery!!
love sister almond
Post a Comment