For Thanksgiving we went to the church again and feasted with other students, not just dental students but all students. We had a great time and delicious food! It's so nice to have good friends to fill in on such occasions!


Sherri did an awesome job with the most important part, the turkey and stuffing! And the carving!

Some of the food. It's hard to see but it was all so good! I guess you can tell what I was interested in because I didn't take any pictures of any people and no one else has posted any for me to steal so that's all you get.

We had to watch the BYU vs. Utah game.

It was also my birthday so they surprised me with a yummy cake that Sherri made. It was a good weekend and I'm happy to say that the nursery is just about done! I'm done working so the baby can come any time now!
3 comments:
Happy late birthday, Raquel! You look great and I can't believe you are ready to have your baby! So exciting! Good luck with everything and happy holidays.
P.S.
BYU sucks.
So fun to have such great friends to do things with when family is far away. Hope your last birthday not being a mom was a good one. Now tell that little guys to get out of there so we can see him!
What a fun thanksg. and Happy Birthday! I knew your b-day was in November but I didn't know when! You look awesome and I can't wait for the big day to come! Hope your feeling great (if possible at this point) its so exciting! And we need pics of the nursery
Post a Comment