My little man was a month old on Sunday but due to some computer and camera problems, I'm just getting to this now that he's 5 weeks old. This has honestly been the fastest month ever and it's true, time flies when you're having fun! He is still an awesome baby! He only cries when he's hungry and whines when he's tired.
Mason is getting to be more active and I love watching him play on the floor kicking his legs and waving his arms. He may not know he's doing it, but he smiles at us and it's the cutest thing ever. I'm still trying to capture a picture of it. I love this baby so much!!
I might not be able to keep taking pictures on this mat, he's almost too big for it now! This was his coming home outfit and it's getting a little snug these days.
8 comments:
He's so cute!! I can't wait to hold him and give him TONS of KISSES!! I'm glad you got your camera charger!! I have been dying to see pictures!! Love you guys!!
Awww ... :)
He is so stinking cute! Good idea taking the picture with the date..You should do that every month for the first year. They grow so fast!!
What a cutie, we can't wait to see you guys!
Wow!! He is changing so much and so fast... we are SUPER excited to see both you & baby Mason!!!
He is a cute little guy, we still have not seen him yet so we will have to stop by or something!
I can't believe its already been a month! It is crazy how fast it goes. Thinking Averi is almost a year makes me want to cry! I guess I better come and steal Mason!
what a perfect little baby. He is gorgeous. Congratulations!
Post a Comment