We had a great time in Utah hanging out with family! We've had to adjust to being back in a small boring house. We miss all the company! Here's some of the fun we had that was documented with pictures.
Ute Stampede Rodeo
We headed to Nephi for some rodeo entertainment and had a lot of fun.


Chad and Tara

Mom, Dad, Blake and his fiance Allison

We had great seats near all the action.

Mason was getting pretty tired since it was getting late but he has a hard time falling asleep in public sometimes. He was getting pretty squirmy until the motorcycles came out. Since they were loud it got his attention and he followed them from one end of the arena to the other the whole time!
Float Preview
We went to see the floats that were going to be in the Days of '47 Parade. There were some really cute ones and they were fun to see. My mom and I were amazed at how creative people are. If someone asked me to make a float it would look like a child made it, nothing like these.


My favorite was the How To Train Your Dragon one and Mason loved this lady's helmet! We got to vote for our favorite but I didn't watch the parade to see which one won.

My mom had to explain every float to me! I guess I was just enjoying the cuteness and not paying attention to the theme. We liked this one with the seagulls and crickets. There's a 'Cricket Cookie Cook Book' and the cookies have eyes! So creative!
Flaming Gorge
Chase came to spend the weekend with his family in Flaming Gorge. We had so much fun boating, riding 4wheelers and playing games!
It's nice to cool off with a popsicle and Uncle Chad let Mason try some! He loved it!
Mason went on a boat ride for the first time. I guess he liked it because this happened...

Just hanging out in the shade. What you can't see in this picture is that he's playing with a big squirt gun. All the kids got one and a huge water fight broke out. Somehow most of the adults ended up with them! Too bad I didn't get any pictures.


S'mores
We went to my brother's to try out his new fire pit and make some delicious s'mores. I couldn't believe that it was the first time my mom and dad had had one! They've been missing out! We even tried the huge campfire marshmallows. Yummy! I love sitting outside to enjoy a beautiful summer night.

We had so much fun! Thanks everyone!
2 comments:
Man we sure did have a BLAST!!! We can't wait for you to come next month and get to do a TON more stuff!!! I love the pictures of Mason!! I miss holding him!
Looks like you had fun while you were here! Halle misses may mon, you seriously have the cutest boy! Can't wait for you guys to come again!
Post a Comment