Mason has started doing lots of things this last month! He can clap and he has been waving the last few days. I don't think he knows what he's doing but it's really cute to see him watch his hands open and close. He can pull himself up to the ottoman and his crib. The first time I went to get him and saw him standing, I was so surprised I gasped "Mason," which scared him and made him cry. And he also got his first tooth last week! He seems to be getting so grown up all the sudden!
He's such a happy little boy. We're seeing more and more of his personality and I think he's going to be a tease. He'll grab my hair and when I try to take it out of his hand he just laughs. Whenever he's making a mess and getting into things, he looks over his shoulder with a little smirk on his face to see if I'm watching and then laughs. I definitely know where he gets his teasing from!
He has also started "army" crawling all over the place! I couldn't get a picture of his other new things but it's not difficult to get one of his path of destruction! He is constantly going after Boxer's food, cords, DVDs and his favorite is turning the cable box on and off. He pushes it with his little thumb then scoots back to see that the tv is blank, then turns it back on and does the same thing, over and over. He is so busy but so much fun! I can't believe how fast time is going and it's a little sad that he's not a baby anymore!
7 comments:
Ohmy gosh he is so big!!! You better bring him with you tommorow when you come over..Noah is dying to see mason anyway! He is so cute!!
Time to baby proof EVERYTHING, since he is starting to scoot around..Get ready for him to start eating boxers food..My baby kai is 20 months old and still hasn't grown out of eating dog food!! SO GROSS!!
He is getting big!$! So adorable! Halle said to tell him hi!
Will loved Boxers food while he was here. I was wondering if Mason had started getting into it yet. I love the story about you walking into his room to see him standing in his crib and then startling him and making him cry. I've done that before. Funny. He's so dang cute!
He is soooo BIG! And of course cute. I can't wait to see him again in just a few weeks. I always hated the distruction phase. My kids alway managed to destroy things so fast!
Oh, what a cUtIe!!! I miss him so much and can't wait to hold him and hopefully swim with him when you guys come soon!!! Too bad he can't stay small FoReVeR!!!
He is so Cute!!!! It was so fun to see him at the cabin.
Can't believe he is doing all that already!! What a big boy:! They grow so fast, hun?! Wait until he starts walking and running from you....that's what I am going through now LOL:)
Post a Comment