Thursday, September 30, 2010

9 Months (just a little late!)

This post is a little late and not in the usual format because we have been in Utah for awhile but better late than never. We went to the doctor yesterday and Mason weighs 20 lbs 11.5 oz (75th percentile) and he's 29.5 inches long (90th percentile). He loves food, some of his favorites are bread, bananas, Gold Fish crackers (cheddar and cinnamon), and yogurt melts. Mason is such a happy little boy and is constantly smiling and laughing. He is always making us laugh as well by doing silly things like growling. He just started doing it one day and it's the deepest, funniest sound!

He's still a little monkey and climbs on ANYTHING and EVERYTHING...




He has started playing with toys more by himself and I think it's the cutest thing to hear him "talking" as he plays and reads books! He jabbers a lot lately.


You can see his cute little teeth on the bottom in this picture and he has one on the top too. I think he's going through a little separation anxiety because he's not sleeping through the night anymore :( and he cries when mommy or daddy leaves the room but we still love him to pieces!

5 comments:

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

He is really cute!! They get big way to fast!! Hey try to play peek a boo with him when you go to leave a room it helps some times! They realize that you will be coming back.

Nate and Kara Cooney said...

What a cutie! It's been forever since we have seen you guys. Mason is getting so big.

Christy Lee Austin said...

Oh my gosh he really is a cutie!I miss seeing the cute little guy already! He is going to be so big next time I see...he is growing up so fast! He is adorable!

~Tara said...

What a STUD!! I miss you guys SO much!! I still love his little tongue that he sticks out like MJ. What a goof! Can't wait to see you guys in December!!

Matt & Katie said...

Mason & Averi need to date one day! He is such a cutie pie! He has the BEST eyes :) His stats are almost exact to Averi's!