My brother, Blake, got married September 25th. It was a beautiful wedding, a beautiful day and Allison was a beautiful bride! (You were beautiful too, Blake!) They were worried about the weather since it was the end of September and the forecasts were a little touch and go there for awhile but it couldn't have been prettier! They got married in Blake's backyard and all his hard work paid off because it looked gorgeous!

They just looked so happy and we were happy for them!

Grandma and Grandpa got to entertain Mason during the ceremony.
Walking down the aisle. We were first to walk out of the house and Chase told me to not be the only one to fall down the stairs so guess who almost slipped...yep, Chase!

Blake and Allison did such a great job with the decorations! I wish I had taken pictures of everything because they paid attention to all the details. They had a darling old fashion bird cage for the cards and I loved their center pieces. I even got to keep one, too bad I couldn't bring it home with me. They had crepes at the reception that were so delicious!
Mason got to wear a little tux and he looked so stinkin' cute!

Cooling off in the house.
Tara and Chad. I just love my little sister! I wished I lived by her so we could hang out everyday!
The official up-to-date picture of my whole fam.

Congratulations guys! I am thrilled to have Allison join our family and she is perfect for my brother! She is so sweet and funny, not to mention gorgeous! It was such a fun day!




3 comments:
They are beautiful couple! You look so pretty. I would've liked some footage of Chase nearly slipping...the picture of him and Mason is so great. I'm going to eat Mason he is SO CUTE.
What beautiful wedding pictures! I love your dress and HELLO shoes! I need those! Mason looks so handsome in his cute little tux!
You all look so beautiful! Love Mason's tux!!! What great weather I want to be there just looking at it!
Post a Comment