I can't believe Mason is 10 months old! I don't know what it is about saying that that makes him seem so big, maybe it's the double digit! Mason is SO busy but SO much fun!
Not too smiley. He just woke up.

He thinks he is way too big to lay down now. He doesn't enjoy getting his diaper changed or dressed.
A little happier now that he has a cracker in his mouth!

I could kiss that face all day!
Mason now has 5 teeth! He has weened himself of his binky which is so nice because I was worried about doing that. He says mama and is getting really close to saying dada. He waves 'hi' and 'bye' now and likes to practice on people at WalMart. He always waves bye to daddy in the morning so sometimes he seems confused thinking that dada means wave. He gives the sweetest kisses! He loves to play peek-a-boo with anything (his high chair tray, toys, books). He hides his face and we say peek-a-boo when he moves it. We always know what Mason wants because he has started screaming. If I open the door for Boxer to go outside, Mason screams because he wants to go out. If he's playing with something and we take it away, he screams! Luckily it's just one scream and he's done, no tantrums yet. This is one of his new favorite things...

He was in the kitchen with me when I opened a cupboard to get something and he learned a new trick! I was hoping he would forget the next day but no such luck. Now he opens all cupboards and drawers and empties them! Such a stinker but we'll keep him!
3 comments:
He's SO adorable!!! I could just kiss his cheeks all day too!!! I miss him! :( Wow 10 months already!!! Crazy!
He is getting so big, cute as ever!
Mason just keeps getting cuter and cuter!! I can't believe he'll be a year soon. Crazy!
You guys look awesome at your brother's wedding!!
Post a Comment