We had a fun full week celebrating Mason's first Halloween! We went to a fun party with some friends, went trick-or-treating and went to our ward's trunk-or-treat party.
Mason sporting his glow in the dark Halloween shirt. The bush was much too interesting to look at the camera.
Donkey and Shrek!
"My, what BIG teeth you have, dad!"

Getting ready to go trick-or-treating! It was a cold night so his hat was perfect, and he even kept it on! Ohio is really weird about trick-or-treating or Beggar's Night. We went on Thursday night and I've heard different reasons for why. It could be because candy can't interfere with football or because it's safer on a week night when the drunks aren't out. Either way, it's kind of weird.

The kiddos we went trick-or-treating with. Alexis, Breanna and little Lincoln. Yes, the girls are 18 months old and Mason is as big as them!
We saw quite a few dogs dressed up. I love it!

After the first house we showed Mason that he had candy in his bucket. He reached in a grabbed one and held it the rest of the time.

Most people told us to pick the candy that we wanted because they knew we would be the ones eating it.
The moms and the kids.
And the dads. We kept trading off because those stinkers get heavy. Notice the guy in the back. We asked him if we could take a picture in front of his door and he excitedly went inside and came back out with the skeleton head with red eyes. Awesome!
The whole group. We had a lot of fun and I'm so glad we went. I've been feeling bad that we haven't done much for the other holidays so now Mason has some pictures to remember his first Halloween!
7 comments:
I love Masons costume! Hopefully next year we can see it in person..
We sure had lots of fun with you guys! Love your post and all the pictures:)
Mason looks really cute I like the costume! It looks like you guys had a good time!
Oh My Goodness! I LOVE Mason's costume. He looks so cute! Isn't it so fun celebrating holidays with cutie pie babes! I LOVE it! Glad you guys had such a fun Halloween!
Mason made the cutest Shrek ever! I esp love the picture of Mason sitting between the pumpkins. He is so dang cute!!!!
Well, I feel a bit cheated. I can't believe that on Halloween we did not get to see Chase in the donkey teeth and ears. There's always next time.
Mason is de-lightful.
I can't wait until we can all do these fun things TOGETHER!!! I love Mason's cute costume!!
Post a Comment