Monday, November 29, 2010

One Year Older...

For my birthday Chase and I went to the OSU vs Michigan game. We had a lot of fun even though it got pretty cold. This was only the second time we've left Mason to go on a date so it was pretty special! I told Chase that he should have been born on my birthday since football is his thing and not really mine. This makes two years in a row that my birthday celebration had to be planned around big games. Oh well, Chase was happy OSU and Utah won!

Geeky! I didn't think Chase was really taking this picture.

The seniors were recognized. It was really weird to think that was the last game we will go to. It still doesn't seem real!

We had to get a family picture since Mason was wearing the right colors too!

On my birthday, Chase had to speak in sacrament meeting and he said happy birthday to me but also called me an old fart! He loves to rub it in that I'm 7 months older! But he made up for the comment by making me this beautiful and delicious cake! Funfetti, my favorite! I now have less than a year left in my 20s, ahhh!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy, happy birthday! Oh that cake...so yummy. Now you just need to ask to speak in church so you can say some fun things over the pulpit. We need to hear you before you move, right?

~Tara said...

I'm glad you had a fun time!! I'm so glad it was your last game because that means the sooner you'll be closer to us!! Can't wait to see you soon!! Yipppee!!

The Nielsens said...

HaPpY BiRtHdAy Raquel!!! I am so happy that you guys enjoyed yourself going to your last game! Alexis had a great time playing with Mason, he is such a sweet little boy! If you only have less than a year on your 20s that means I have only a few months left?? Wow I am feeling old already:)lol

Matt & Katie said...

happy birthday! Just seeing your funfetti cake makes my mouth water. its my fav too! We should just bake a cake and sit and eat it together!

Nate and Kara Cooney said...

Happy Birthday Raquel! I hope you had a great day.

Christy Lee Austin said...

Looks like you had a fun b-day! You look so pretty in all your pix!

Perry's said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Looks like you had fun. I'm glad Chase made you a cake, you can't have a birthday without a cake....and funfetti is the best!!! Next time you should share :) Unless of course you wanted it all to yourself then I can't blame you.