Monday, April 18, 2011

St. Patrick's Day

On St. Patty's Day, some little leprechauns were busy around here making a surprise for daddy.
Mason in his neon green sneaking some of the goodies!

We made some cookies and out of over 100 cookie cutters, I didn't have a shamrock. I had to get creative with a flower instead. I thought the green and gold candies would be nice until I opened the Rolos and realized they aren't individually wrapped, hence the logs!

Mason approved of the cookies, at least the frosting. He was very interested in the green stuff so I put some on his finger to taste. He thought it was great and every once in awhile he would come running over to me and say, "ma" and point to his finger, indicating he wanted more "right there." It was pretty cute!

1 comment:

~Tara said...

Cute idea!! Too bad you weren't here so I could get some cookies!! :)