Mason is getting so fun for holidays now! Chase and I kept debating about whether or not to hide his basket. The Easter bunny didn't hide mine growing up but he hid Chase's. Well Chase won and he hid the basket under the table. Mason pulled it out and started checking it out!

He saw that there were candies in there so he swept the plastic eggs out of the way to get to them and started eating them wrapper and all! When the sweeping was working fast enough, he dumped the whole thing over!

He got the Hungry Caterpillar and thought it was a snake and kept saying "ssssss!"
All of his goodies. My grandma sent him some books and the little white bunny that winds up and walks. Mason loved it.

He thought the fake grass was pretty weird. (Don't mind his runny nose in all the pictures. Thanks nursery!)

Playing with jelly beans in the eggs.

I tried to get a picture of him in his church outfit but it is so hard these days. He's always moving and usually toward the camera. This is after a long day at church and a nap.

Not even candy could make him hold still!
We finished the great day with a delicious dinner with some friends!
6 comments:
Mason is so cute! Congrats on baby #2, that's exciting!
I heard you were expecting again...congratulations! That's very exciting. Get ready two are a handful :) Great pictures too! He is getting so big.
Fun pics, looks like your Utah trip was fun and your St Patty's day cookies are super cute. Way to improvise with the flower it turned out great. Mason is too cute, I bet holidays are so much more fun with him now. I'm still stuffed from dinner it was soooo good, thanks!
Oh, I wish I could have seen him finding his basket and eating the candy!! He gets cuter everyday!! I love my little Mason boy!!
It looks like Mason had lots of fun with his Easter basket! Cute pictures! I just saw your baby #2 countdown ticker and I am SOO excited for you guys!!!! Congrats:) Our babies will be about 2 months apart...too bad you are leaving:(
Raquel I can't believe how big mason is getting!!!! I also couldn't believe when I saw the baby #2 countdown =) soooooo EXCITED for you guys!! Wish you guys were staying so we could meet the new addition.
Post a Comment