Mason and I took a trip back home and left Chase to take his board exams. We had a lot of fun as always (minus Mason getting sick, again, and giving it to most of my family). I didn't take many pictures since I was busy constantly chasing a crazy toddler around. My parents' house has lever door knobs on all the doors so he could get anywhere he wanted. His favorite place was my dad's office so he could play with the keyboard and mouse. But when my dad had the computer occupied, he settled for his golfer statue and pointed to all its facial features.

He gave it a few smooches too!
The weather was so nice a few days that we had to take advantage and headed to Wheeler Farm. Mason liked all the animals except the chickens, maybe I just got him a little too close.
We stopped to feed the ducks. Mason kept making us laugh when we would give him a piece of bread to feed them. He would hold it out to the fence and say "more" and when they wouldn't come take it from his hand, he would just eat it. After awhile he stopped offering it to the ducks altogether!

My sister, Tara, with Mason and Halle.
Mason liked the geese but I'm not a fan so he's lucky we got this close!
2 comments:
What fun we had!! You guys need to come back really soon so we can go on more adventures. I loved the golfer statue picture. I must have missed that!!
CONGRATS ON THE BABY! I just checked your blog & saw the side bar! So exciting :) Now I won't be the only one prego at graduation! Besides you'll look amazing and I'll be moose-ish.
Post a Comment