Friday, July 15, 2011

Family in Ohio

While our families were in Ohio, we had A LOT of fun! I was terrible at taking pictures like usual though.

We bounced around from hotel to hotel since we sold our house and Mason always had fun exploring. Love the bed-head, buddy!

We went to the Columbus Zoo and everyone was very impressed! We spent about 5 hours there seeing it all!

Mason had fun petting the goats. (Yes I had on one black sock. My shoe gave me a blister and my dad was so nice and gave me his sock!)

Riding the train!

Another day we took a drive to Berlin to see Amish country. I wasn't very impressed but maybe we just didn't know what to see. We went to the cheese factory and sampled some cheese and ate at a Swiss restaurant. Chase and I were with his parents and we planned to meet up with my parents and brother but we had no cell service there! We did bump into them though.

My parents and Allison and Blake.
I stole these pictures from my sister-in-law. They saw the longest covered bridge in Ohio!

We also made it to Cedar Point. This was our third time and my second time there being pregnant :( I wanted to ride so bad! My parents and Chase's dad are hard-core and rode every ride, even Dragster! My dad was a little scared and thought about getting off before it started but he didn't!

1 comment:

~Tara said...

SO fun!! What great times we had! :)