Seeing the house empty was a little emotional, especially when Chase told Mason to say goodbye to his first house. We had a lot of great memories there! I will miss a lot of things about Columbus like the bunnies, squirrels and fireflies in our backyard and of course our friends.
After we were homeless, Mason and I flew to Utah and Chase stayed with an extremely kind family in our ward. I didn't think they would appreciate a loud little boy who throws his food on the floor!





Mason was a big help packing!
Some of the boxes we had packed in one room.
Mason had so much fun playing in the truck.
And especially going up and down the ramp. I think we did this like a hundred times!
This is the truck that holds all our stuff somewhere in Ohio still. Can't wait to see it again!
2 comments:
It's always so hard to leave what you know! Plus that was the house you brought your first baby home too! It's easy to be a bit emotional! I once cried when I sold a car! I'd been through SO much in that car and it was hard to see that baby go! :)
I know you've got another great adventure just around the bend! :)
It was such a cute house. Glad we were able to see it and stay there a couple of times! Now, we are just wondering where you'll end up now!!
Post a Comment