While we were home for Thanksgiving, we were able to bless Brinley and have our family there. Brinley looked beautiful and she was so sweet on her special day! Chase gave her a wonderful blessing and then my mom, Chase's mom and I were asked to bare our testimonies which was a surprise. It was a really nice meeting!




After the blessing, we had a lunch. Chase did a great job with the table decorations and we had a bunch of different soups and rolls and brownies with ice cream.
Chase's parents and grandparents.
My grandmas, Tara, Blake and Allison.



All of Mason's cousins. For some reason he was being really shy at first but then he had so much fun playing and running around with them.

At one point I had to leave to feed Brinley and while I was gone, Chase's family left so I'm sad I didn't get any pictures with them.
My whole family.
4 generation pictures.
2 comments:
Quel, I have been trying to comment on your blog for the last two posts, but it wouldn't let me. I think Brinley looked SO SO precious!!! What a special day!! Glad we could be a part of it!!
Post a Comment