This sweet little girl is now 3 months old and to celebrate she decided to get her first cold :( She has her brother to thank for that but I wish I knew the secret to keeping other kids healthy when one is sick! She has still been pretty sweet but it breaks my heart to hear her get frustrated when she can't breathe because she's so stuffed up!
I was talking with a friend the other day about how the second child gets neglected. It was around this age that Mason started rolling over but Brinley isn't even close considering she's only been on her tummy a couple times. I need to be better about things like that!

A little smile from the sick girl. No matter how crappy she feels, she always has a smile if you talk to her. There aren't many pictures because it didn't last long.

I love her chubbiness!
She sure loves her brother! He came over to cheer her up. I have had several strangers comment that she smiles at him and watches what he's doing. Mason is very sweet to her and I hope they stay that way!
6 comments:
raquel she is just so, so cute! i LOVE her chunkiness..reminds me of emri as a baby :) i'm sorry she's sick....toddlers are little petri dishes and it's impossible to keep them away from the babies. We're dealing with that same thing! I don't know if i'd call it "neglect," haha you're just a lot busier now! Jet doesn't really love being read to because i haven't done it nearly as much. I'm sure they'll survive! Hope you guys are doing well!
She is getting so big! Don't worry about neglecting her, she will make sure she gets what she needs. Look at Avery!:)
Oh, I LOVE her smiles!!! She looks SO stinkin' cute in that outfit! March better come SUPER fast!!! I miss you guys!!
She is so adorable! I swear she is bigger than Elle. She isn't hard to beat though! I wish I knew the trick too. If you find out let me know!
Oh so sad, it's just breaks your heart when they are sick and you can't "fix" them. Jaxon is really sick right now too. I hope you are all feeling better soon, she is too cute! Be glad she isn't rolling, she will soon enough and it's nice to have them immobile :)
I still can't believe you have a little girl! She is so dang tiny and cute. :) Hope you guys are doing well. Miss you !
Post a Comment