Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas Time

We had so much fun being with family celebrating Christmas! The kids and I went to a couple family parties without Chase and I didn't take any pictures. We went to Classic skating center for one and Mason had a lot of playing the games and winning prizes. I heard he was a mean ski baller!

My sister had us over for a family get together and Mason kept making my mom and dad sit by him on the stairs.
(I don't know why, but this is his new picture pose!)

On Christmas Eve we went bowling and to lunch with Chase's family. Chase finally made it the day before! It was a lot of fun and Mason liked pushing the bowling ball off the ramp. He kept demonstrating how to throw the ball like the big people and kept punching me in the face! He's checking out his shoes that I thought were adorable that small!

Then a little later, my dad's side of the family came over. We hung out for a bit while Mason made Aunt Karen watch YouTube videos of trains with him! Then we went to dinner at Macaroni Grill which has been our tradition for the last several years.

Grandma, Tara and Chad.

Blake and Allison.

My dad's brother, Tracy, and my dad. (Didn't get a picture of Karen).

Us, even Boxer.

That's it...we're a small family but we were missing my cousin and her family that stayed in England.


Christmas morning was low key. We woke up at 8 to go see what Santa brought.


Pretty excited about the suckers in his stocking.

You can't tell in this picture but Mason goes crazy for Pez! He was laughing and running around showing everyone until he opened it.

Still holding the Pez...

Taking off with it before it's even unwrapped! We had Mason open a couple presents before we headed off to Chase's parents' for breakfast. We figured he would be too overwhelmed to get ready to go. He loved his new Thomas the train piece.


Brinley was pooped from all the excitement!

After Christmas with Chase's family, we came back to open presents with my family.



This is what you get while opening presents during nap time. He would open them here and there but got distracted and tired so I helped him. Mason and Brinley were so spoiled, I felt like I was opening presents for them for an hour and ended with a huge pile of clothes and some fun toys too!


Brinley's first Christmas! Mason loved her outfit and kept saying "HO HO HO" while touching the Santa.

Mason had fun playing with all his toys all day. Chase and Mason integrated the trains, cars, and jungle toys! We had a wonderful Christmas and were so spoiled! We have the best families and we love them dearly!

1 comment:

~Tara said...

We all definitely got spoiled!!! Mason got some cool toys! Glad you guys were able to come here this year!! I love Mason's Christmas morning pictures. I didn't know he loved Pez SO much!! What a cutie!! And Brinley's outfit was SO stinkin' cute!