Wednesday, February 22, 2012

4 Months

Brinley turned 4 months on the 15th and she is getting so big and so fun! This past month wasn't all fun though. She was still kind of sick and would cough in her sleep a little bit so I took her to the doctor and she didn't have an ear infection or anything else. We waited it out and she is finally over it so I'm crossing my fingers that we are done with sickness for a long time! She also went through a rough spell and was getting up EVERY TWO HOURS at night! She's doing a little better but I'm still trying to figure out how to fix this. Brinley is a good baby and always has a smile and laugh for her daddy! I'm thinking daddy's girl for sure!




She still loves her brother and watches him and smiles at him all the time!
All of her hair has fallen out. Now she doesn't have a bald spot in back with a thick, dark patch of hair above and below it. It all is about the same length now and I may be wrong, but it sure looks like it's coming in blonde to me! We shall see.

I guess Mason thought she needed something to play with when she woke up! What a good helper :)

She got to ride in a stroller like a big girl and I don't know why but this picture just cracks me up! She just looks so small in there but she loved it and was an angel the whole time!

Being silly

I absolutely love all her dresses she has right now and I wish she would never grow out of them!

Chase has been hanging out with Brinley on Sundays because I teach primary now. He wasn't too sure about it at first but she's been a good girl for him!

Brinley finally started sleeping in her crib! Not because I didn't want her in there but because I didn't want her waking up Mason since their rooms are next to each other and she wasn't sleeping well. I put her in there anyway and Mason is doing great! He either doesn't hear her or doesn't mind and goes back to sleep. At least I have one good sleeper!

And, she is rolling over! She rolls from her back to her belly by kicking her legs up and letting them fall to the side. For a little while she didn't like being on her back because she would get so frustrated that she couldn't roll over and taste the couch or carpet. Silly girl!

2 comments:

Allison said...

She is getting so big! I can't believe that she's already 4 months old!! She is so darling. :) Love the pics!

~Tara said...

I love the pictures!!! I can't even get over how cute the dress pictures are. I, of course, LOVE the black/white and hot pink one!! That's too cute!!! Can't wait to see you guys!!!