We took Brin to her 4 month appointment today. While the doctor was checking her out and pushing on her belly and moving her legs around checking her hips, Brinley was laughing the whole time. She has the funniest personality and laughs at things that she seems too little to! She is doing really good and she was very brave when she got shots. If she only had to get 2 she probably wouldn't have cried at all. I've been hearing a lot about sick babies lately and it just makes me so grateful that mine are healthy. I'm very blessed!
Weight: 17 lbs 6 oz (97%)
Length: 26.5 in (97%)
Head: 16.25 in (50%)

We thought she was looking like she was thinning out but we love this big girl to pieces!

Lovin' her toes lately!
2 comments:
Look at that cutie!!! I CAN'T wait to hold her!!! :)
Oh wow she is getting so big! I just want to pinch those adoreable cheeks!
Post a Comment