This day of love reminded me how much I love my family! Going out to dinner is fun but I enjoyed being home playing with the kids. Chase is the best dad and husband and we love him so much!
I took these pictures of the kids for a gift for Chase. He mentioned that we needed a mousepad but I bet he wasn't expecting a cheesy one with pictures on it!

Brinley's heart shirt for the occasion.

And her new jammies!
Mason helped me make some valentines. This one was for his favorite babysitter but we made some for the girls at Chase's office too. Mason loved delivering them!
1 comment:
Mason and Brinley are SUPER cute!!! I love both of those pictures SO much!! Great job! I like the valentines you made too. You are crafty. Hope it didn't take you as long as your card did for me!!
Post a Comment