Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter

To begin our Easter celebrations, we colored eggs. Mason had a great time!

He loved coloring them and dropping them in the dye and putting stickers on them.

We made one for Brinley and Mason thought it was so cool to see a heart on it when it came out because it wasn' t there before!

He had animal stickers with ears and all!

Easter morning Mason was pretty excited to see his candy! He got some of his favorites, Rolos. He thought the bucket of sand toys was pretty cool a little later!

We had to wake Brinley up to see her basket. She got an outfit and some baby food. There's bananas and apples in there, pretty much candy to a baby!

Hunting for eggs in the backyard.


It's a little weird in his pajamas but it's a little hard when you have to get ready for church :]

They were just so cute in their church/Easter clothes! Love these two!



We ended the day with a yummy dinner. The usual, ham, potatoes and jello.

Thank goodness I discovered that Paradise Bakery sold carrot cake by the piece! Delicious!


3 comments:

~Tara said...

So cute!! I seriously can't get over Brinley and her dress!!! She looks ADORABLE!!! I had to save them on my phone, so I can look at the pictures any time I want to!! Looks like Mason really enjoyed hunting for those eggs. Good find on the carrot cake. Very festive and it looks delicious!!

Hiller Family said...

Looks like fun. It's just not the same without you guys! We need a visit asap! Mason and brinley look so cute.

**Cunningham's** said...

Those kids are just so cute!! I'm glad Brinley is starting to sleep! Wahoo for sleep!!