Friday, April 27, 2012

Brinley at 6 Months

This little girl is half way to one!  She is such a sweet and happy baby and loves to smile!

Yes, she is sitting up all the time now!  At Easter she would a little bit but I had to be right there to catch her.  She seems so big to me now!  She loves sitting and playing with toys and she is happy to do it for a long time!


Weight: 18 lbs 15 oz (90-95%)
Length: 27.5 in (95%)
Head: 17 in (50-75%)
My mom found my stats when I was this age and I was 26 inches and weighed 20 lbs!  Pretty close!



I love seeing this little face peeking at me when she wakes up!  We finally had to let her cry a little bit to get her to sleep better.  It was really hard and it makes me feel like such a bad mom but I am a believer now.  After the first time of crying, she only cried for about 10 minutes off and on when she woke up.  One night she slept from 8-8 and only woke up once!  It was heavenly!  She wasn't completely trained before we went on vacation and I couldn't let her cry in the hotel so we're trying to get her back to it again now.  She has been napping much better and she'll sleep for 1 1/2-2 hrs in the morning and afternoon and a shorter one in the evening.
She discovered she likes to sleep on her belly.

After she ate rice for a few days, she stopped liking it.  It was almost torture feeding her and she would cry the whole time.  I gave her sweet potatoes to see what she would do and she ate great!  I guess she doesn't care for rice cereal.  She's eating veggies and some fruits now and loving it!

Yummy toes!

She loves swinging and being outside!


I just love this picture of her so much!

At Chase's office, Brinley got to be the bus driver.  She loves playing so much and she is a busy girl!

3 comments:

~Tara said...

So CUTE!!! I just love Brinley SO SO SO much!!! She gets cuter all the time!! I'm SO excited to see you guys!!

Hiller Family said...

She is so cute, and growing way to fast! I loved coming for a visit, and hope to come back soon.

Matt & Katie said...

She is so adorable! I can't believe she is 6 months. She is like twice the size of Elle! So funny! Hope all is going good! Next time you guys come to Utah we need to get together!