Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Brinley at 10 Months

Oh Brinley, you are getting so big!  At 10 months, her sleeping abilities are all over the place but she is on a good trend lately so I hope it continues.  I am so ready for a good nights sleep!  She has another little tooth poking through on top, making 5.  She likes to eat and is really interested in what we are eating, especially Mason.  If Mason is eating something near her, I cannot get her to eat her food until he is done and she realizes she isn't getting any of it.  She loves yogurt, pasta, and cupcake flavor Goldfish.  She is becoming quite the parrot.  If Mason makes a noise, she tries to copy it.  We have fun with it while we are driving, going back and forth.  And she tries to sing with us too.  She is such a sweet girl!

 The only reason why she is holding so still here is because she thought it was fun to bump her head on the wall.  Weirdo!



Love her jammies!

 She finally started taking a bottle, yay!!  I kept trying with her but she just didn't want it from me.  She wanted the good stuff!  I finally got her to by walking around with her and holding her facing out.  It was so nice to give her a bottle while Mason and I ate our lunch at the mall!  Chase has put her sleep with a bottle once so I can taste a little bit of freedom!

 The first time I gave her a straw she knew exactly what to do with it.  Now whenever Mason's sippy cups are around she helps herself to them!

She started waving and it's the cutest thing!  The first time I saw her she was in her highchair waving at Boxer.  I wasn't sure if she knew what she was doing so I called her and waved and she waved back.  We had to get it on video and it's so cute to see how excited Mason was for her!

Little Miss Busy loves playing in the fridge.




Both little stinkers love playing in the kitchen!  Brinley enjoys emptying drawers and banging things together.  She has really good balance and I love watching her stand and open cupboards.  Mason loves "cooking" and he constantly asks me what I want "hamburger, cheese, cookies?" and then brings me these hot pads, I mean food, that I have to pretend to eat.  Whatever keeps them happy!

 I love seeing Brinley play with the toys that Mason used to.  She loves the barn!

One day Mason was watching Nemo and he was cold and needed a blanket.  Brinley sat by him and he told me that she was cold too and went and found her a blanket.  He can be so sweet to her...sometimes!

6 comments:

Hiller Family said...

Her hair is so light, and she is so big! She is such a cutie.

**Cunningham's** said...

Oh gosh, she is so stinking cute!! She looks just like your mom, I swear!! Love it.

Allison said...

So adorable! Her teeth coming in makes her look so much older! I love how you are doing her hair... so cute. :)

~Tara said...

Oh, she's such a sweet girl!!! She's busy and seems older than she really is!! I love the picture of her in her diaper! She's adorable!!

~Tara said...

Oh, she's such a sweet girl!!! She's busy and seems older than she really is!! I love the picture of her in her diaper! She's adorable!!

Perry's said...

So cute, she is getting so big! I can't believe she has 5 teeth already Jaxon still only has 6 and I wonder if he will ever get more. Love all the pics!