
Chase looks so young in these pictures! After 8 years I've almost forgiven him for losing ALL of our engagement pictures! :) I had a lot of fun reminiscing with Mason looking at our wedding pictures. I wish my memory was better and I could remember more of that day. I do remember that it was a HOT day and we were about melting taking pictures! It was a wonderful day!
On our actual anniversary, I took the kids out to celebrate at our favorite place -- the mall, of course! It's cool, we can all eat what we want and we get to shop for cute clothes! Mason kept doing this and I'm not even sure what he was looking at but I love it!!
Mason wanted a group shot!
Chase came home with these beauties! He said there were two dozen for our two kids! :) We got a babysitter and went out to celebrate just the two of us yesterday. I meant to take pictures but it didn't happen. We had a lot of fun going to a movie and to a yummy dinner. I am a very lucky to girl to have Chase as my husband!!

4 comments:
Glad you had a fun anniversary! That pic of Mason with his hand under his chin is so dang cute!
Sad- I didn't know you lost all your engagement pics! I know the feeling... although it was our honeymoon pics and not engagement pics. :( Happy 8 years!
Raquel you haven't aged a bit.......so not fair!:) Happy Anniversary, we love having you in our family.
I love seeing your cute wedding pictures!!! I absolutely LOVE the picture of Mason too! He cracks me up!!! Glad you had a great time celebrating!!! Love you guys!!!
Post a Comment