Monday, September 10, 2012

Hair

Brinley has quite a bit of hair and it's getting longer so it gets caught in her eyelashes and bugs her.  A headband will hold the long ones okay still and then I got these tiny clips too.  But I have been experimenting with other styles as well.  Obviously some are better than others and I need a lot of practice.




 Haha!  It looked better before the nap!

 Lots of curls!





And Mason has been into hair lately too.  He wants me to do his hair and he tells me to do it up (spiky) and after he gets dressed we have to fix it to make sure it didn't get ruined.  He also likes to comb it himself too.  One day he got my comb and came and showed me his hair that he was very proud of.  When I asked him how he got it wet he showed me that he was spitting on the comb!  It stayed that way pretty well!  I also love the purple marker on his chin!

2 comments:

Hiller Family said...

You are doing a great job on Brinley! She is so big, I can't believe she is going to be one already.

Allison said...

Oh my gosh... Mason cracks me up! And ... I love how you've been doing Brinley's hair. So cute. :)