Sunday, September 16, 2012

Brinley at 11 Months

This past month has been HUGE for little Miss Brin!  First of all, most importantly to me, she decided to SLEEP all night!  There was some crying it out because I stopped going in her room as soon as she woke up but I couldn't quit cold turkey either.  I shortened her night time feedings and made sure I put down awake and after a couple times of that, she started sleeping so much better!  I told a lady in my ward that she was sleeping better and she commented that it's funny that you like them better when they do!  It's a little bit true!  She has started saying DADA and sometimes it seems like she knows what it means. Brinley is so fun right now, I just want her to stay this age forever!  She has the sweetest personality and she's so happy all the time!



She is now WALKING!  For awhile now she has held her balance well and taken a couple steps between things.  That turned into more steps if there's something to hold on to in sight but this last week she has been just taking off!  I love the wobbly mummy walk!

After church today.  I love the pose!  

  If you tickle her leg she'll show all 7 TEETH!

Brinley is really liking books lately.  She grabs one out of the box and brings it to me and "asks" in the sweetest voice for me to open it so she can turn the pages.  It's the cutest thing!  She doesn't care if I read it and more often than not she's off to get another book as soon as I start.

She has really started to understand a lot of what we are saying.  When I ask her if she wants to go "night night" she smiles and gets all excited and sometimes tries to pull her blanket out of the crib.  When she is done eating I say "all gone" and do the sign for it and she always watches and smiles.  Today when she was done I said it but didn't sign it and I saw her little hand go up trying to sign.  So cute!  She also loves to play with the barn and hear the animals sounds.  If she's ever upset I ask her where the "moo" is and she looks all around until she finds it.

We love you so much, Brinley!!

3 comments:

Allison said...

So cute! I just love that little girl! I really wish you lived closer!! :)

Hiller Family said...

She is adorable as always! You guys really do need to live closer, we miss you so much.

Perry's said...

she is getting so big so fast and is so dang adorable. I still can't believe she has more teeth than Jaxon! Wish we lived close so we could see her in person, miss you!