Saturday, October 6, 2012

Mason the Tool Man

Today Mason went to his favorite place with daddy and had so much fun making his project.  He got to paint and use a hammer.  He was in heaven!
 And he didn't have a bathroom accident!  I know Chase was worried!

 They had to take a lap around the store when they finished.

 So handsome in his apron!

Mason wanted me to take a picture of the firetruck all by itself.  He has played with it all day, taken it in the car, and slept with it!  Good job, buddy!

5 comments:

~Tara said...

That is too cute!!! Chase is sweet to take him there!! That's a pretty neat fire truck!!! :)

Hiller Family said...

He is so big, I can't believe it. He did an amazing job! Can't wait for your visit.

Allison said...

That is so cute! So cute that he slept with the truck. :)

Darcie said...

If he likes building those kits, I can get a bunch for him and send them to you? He looks so cute in that orange apron...way cuter then I ever look!!

Perry's said...

He is just such a little boy now it's so weird.