I can't believe this little lady is 1 already! She is so much fun and is such a good natured, easy-going baby! She is still sleeping great, about 11 hours at night and two hour and half naps. She likes to dance and wave at strangers and loves to laugh at her brother. She absolutely loves being outside!
Weight: 22 lbs 7 oz (75th percentile)
Length: 30 3/4 in (90-95th percentile)
Head: 17 3/4 in (50th percentile)
She was spoiled with toys! She loved pushing this cart around the store so we knew it would be a keeper! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Davis!
We gave her this Minnie Mouse car since Mason got a similar one for his first birthday and she likes his. Now they can ride together! Mason really likes hers too, he couldn't stop playing with it. After she opened it, he started crying and was having a hard time with Brinley getting all the presents and not him! Luckily she's a nice girl and doesn't mind sharing with him.
Such a big girl!
We got an ice cream cake to celebrate and she wasn't too sure about how cold it was!
I love the look on her face!
I just love this little girl! She's changed so much and it happened too fast but I know she'll keep getting more fun!




2 comments:
She is adorable...happy birthday sweet Brinley, I really can't believe she is 1!
Oh my word, I just LOVE her so much!! She got some great presents! She is getting so big so fast. I seriously LOVE her personality!! She's such a cutie!!!
Post a Comment