Saturday, February 23, 2013

Funny, Funny Mason

Mason is constantly making me laugh lately.  He is speaking better and better and it's so fun to hear what's going on in his mind and hear him use new words everyday.  I keep thinking I need to write his sayings down so I don't forget.  For now I want to remember how helpful he is at coming up with names for the baby.  His favorites are Rapunzel, Princess Aurora, Brave (not Merida), and Sophia (from the Disney show).  He's getting excited for the baby to come out and he told me the other day that he would teach her to dance!

 I love this picture of him!  Mason has been potty trained for several months now but he is off and on going poop in the toilet.  I'm not sure what he's afraid of but he tells me that he likes going in diapers better.  This day he got a doughnut for going in the toilet.  I'm still trying to figure out how to get him to be consistent.  Doughnuts would work for me but when he wants to have a diaper put on he tells me, "I don't really like donuts!"  I don't know what to do with him!

He can be so sweet to Brinley.  I had to take a picture of them actually getting along and sharing the iPad.  It was so cute hearing him teach Brinley about his games!  Love this boy so much!


2 comments:

~Tara said...

What a cute big brother he is!! I just LOVE them both so much!!! :) I still love his cute little finger playing on the iPad!!!

Perry's said...

That's really funny I can't believe he says I don't like doughnuts, who doesn't? I also think it's hilarious he likes to go better in his diaper you can use that story on him one day when he is older :)