The other day I tried Brinley's hair in pigtails. I guess her curls made me think her hair wasn't long enough but sure enough, it is! We couldn't get over how much older and different she looked! Obviously I need more practice however.
She is so good at saying 'cheese' when she sees a camera.
Looking so cute is hard work. This is what happened at Walmart the other day. At least she had her bag of marshmallows for a pillow!
4 comments:
I LOVE the pigtails!!! She really does look so much older. Cute, cute!! I can't believe she really fell asleep in the cart like that. Poor sleepy girl. She seriously shopped 'til she dropped!!! :)
I love the pigtails... super cute!! She looks so old with her hair pulled back. I will have to send you a bunch of links that I love that show super easy and cute hair styles for little girls!!
BTW: we are getting excited to see you & your cute family!!
Oh my gosh! SO cute! I love the pigtails! I agree... she looks so much older. In that first picture, she looks a lot like Mason. :)
Oh my cuteness! Brinley is just a little doll :)
Post a Comment