Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Valentine's Day

I'm not very creative for holidays but I had been craving cookies and wanted to make some.  Mason loves helping me in the kitchen.  I didn't want to eat all of them so we shared them with Chase and his staff.

 Red velvet and cream cheese frosting and peanut butter with a Reeses candy on top.  I wish I had some right now!

 Chase came home from work with these for me!  So sweet and so pretty!  I love my Valentine.  And yes, that's our dinner there too.

 Mason randomly asked me to take his picture of him hugging Boxer.

I asked him to do the same with Brinley and this is the best we could get.  She's a fast one!  
I love my little sweeties!!


3 comments:

Hiller Family said...

Well done on the cookies, they look delish. I can't believe how big your kids are getting, it's time for a visit.

~Tara said...

I want some cookies right now too!! They turned out so cute! Nice work!! Chase did so well at choosing those GORGEOUS roses!! Lucky lady!!

Perry's said...

First off you are creative and secondly those cookies looked delicious! Good job!