Sunday, March 10, 2013

Mason's Drawings

Mason has been into "writing" lately but recently he brought some drawings to me and I could actually tell what they were!  I love these so much, I couldn't stop looking at them for awhile.  Just precious!

 First people.

 He has M and H, for Halle, down!  He likes to write other letters and he's always asking me "teach me to write a..."  He's especially interested what letter is for Brinley, Dad, Tara and Grandma.

This is my personal favorite.  It's Brinley and Mason!  It makes me excited to see what talents and abilities he develops.


3 comments:

Harada's said...

I love it :)
I'm caught up on your blog now.. It's about time!

~Tara said...

Those are precious pictures!! He's pretty good at drawing like his mom!! He's growing up too fast!!

Perry's said...

That is so stinkin cute. You need to do something cute with them like make a book or something where you can actually look at them often instead of save them away in a file. I have seen some cute ideas on pinterest. Love that he is excited and wanting to learn...he has the best teacher :)