Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Ultrasound

 At my 28 week appointment on Monday, my doctor did an ultrasound for fun.  He was trying to get a good profile for me.  All my ultrasound pictures have never been very good quality and taking a picture of those makes them worse but I still think they are cute!

Then he switched over to 3D.  I have never had a 3D ultrasound and it was really cool to see her moving around and wiggling her fingers.  The dark spot on her head is where he was pushing with the wand.

 As soon as I saw this view of the bottom lip sucked in I laughed because it looks just like Mason!  I'm getting excited to see this little one and see exactly what she looks like!


I LOVE those brand new babies!!

4 comments:

Hiller Family said...

I am so excited, and can't wait!

Harada's said...

It's been a long time since I've held a new baby! I can't wait till you have another little girl in your family.. So busy but so fun :)

~Tara said...

Amazing pictures and technology!! Can't wait to see her either!!! I'm excited!!!

Perry's said...

Those are so neat I am glad you got to do them. Can't wait to see what she looks like!