A couple days ago I dressed the kids in their green attire and tried to get some pictures. Clearly it's very difficult these days to get them both to smile let alone look at the camera at the same time.
The rocks were too much competition!
I made a little gift for Chase's employees and we delivered them.
Today Mason was the only one who had anything green to wear to church. Most days he says green is his favorite color. I wanted to do something creative and fun like leave candy and mayhem around the house from the leprechauns but it didn't happen.
At the last minute I figured we should at least have something green for dinner so Mason helped me make pistachio salad. He did a lot of sampling while stirring!
Handsome, even with some on his nose!






4 comments:
Aw! So cute! I love the green outfits you put them in. Adorable! :)
You are always doing way to many cute things!
I love the pictures of Mason and Brinley! They are getting so big! I love their outfits too!! So cute!! Looks like Mason was a great sampler!! Loved your crafty things you took to Chase's employees. Luckies!!
So cute and fun, you are such a fun mom with your kids! Love the greenies :) Cute crafting too I bet they loved it!
Post a Comment