Sunday, May 19, 2013

Bring in the Reinforcements

 My parents and Tara came to help with the kids. At my request, they came a few days early so we could spend the weekend together before things got crazy and I became an invalid.  We had so much fun going to dinner, swimming and driving Mason's truck to the park and around our house.

Brinley loved the splash pad and the pool.  This girl has no fear.  She didn't even mind when she lost her balance and fell in head first several times!

 Mason liked the pool as long as he didn't get wet!  He got a little better before we left.





They love Aunt Tara!
I can't thank my family enough for all their help!  They took time off work and left a husband at home to come take care of two crazy kids!  I don't know what we would have done without them!

 Last night on the inside.  Big belly, swollen face, hands and feet.


Last night as a family of 4!

2 comments:

Hiller Family said...

It's not fair how cute you look pregnant. I am glad you got out, and jealous ... Can't wait for July!

~Tara said...

I'm SO glad we could come help!!! I LOVED every minute of it!! Wish we lived next door. I miss you all SO much!