Thursday, May 9, 2013

Playing at the Park

These two munchkins could spend all day at the park.  We have a park practically next to our house but it's a special treat when we walk to a different park.  Mason calls it the "bug park" because last fall when we had a couple days of rain there were mosquitoes around the puddles so we left.  And the other day when we were driving he saw a park and said, "I LOVE park-es!"

 They love the wiggly bridge!  Brinley has no fear so she's quite the handful to watch.  She has tried to walk down the slides many times!



They were watching a guy across the street do his yardwork and Mason was giving us a play by play.

We have been enjoying the beautiful evenings sitting on the grass at the park watching the kids run and ride the truck.  I'm sad that it's almost too hot to do anymore.  I feel like poor Boxer in the background!

2 comments:

Hiller Family said...

So sweet, I miss you guys! You forgot a picture of yourself.

~Tara said...

They are SO cute!!! Mason does LOVE parks!!!