I really love Easter! I love spring, the new clothes, and especially the reason we celebrate, the resurrection of our Savior. The kids were excited to put their baskets out last night for the bunny. As I was putting Brinley to bed she said, "I want to go to sleep so the Easter Bunny can come and put a new baby doll in my pink basket!"
Teagan got a toy and some of her favorite snacks, and the other two got a baby/truck and a kite.
Then we headed off to 8:00 church but this was the second week we only had sacrament meeting because the parking lot is being redone and we have to be gone before the next ward comes. After church we took some pictures and I think they all looked so cute in their coordinating outfits! Taking pictures is always an event and this was no different. In most of them Mason was looking down because it was too bright, Brinley is being her crazy self or showing her underwear, or Teagan is a blur from clapping and waving her arms! We did get some cute ones and some just make me laugh but I love them for different reasons so it was hard to choose.
I love these little cuties so much and I'm so grateful we can be a family forever!
Then it was time for an egg hunt!
At first Brinley was stopping to eat her candy before finding another one.
So happy to make noise with her egg!
The Easter Bunny forgot to put their swimming suits and jammies with their baskets so he hid them in the trees and on the swing set and didn't even have time to unwrap them!
We finished off this fun day with a yummy dinner and a trip to the park!














No comments:
Post a Comment